Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"It's OK. Everything will be fine."

I've been through hell situations. A lot.
I cried, I did crazy and stupid things, I once asked Allah, why MEEE?! ( and I begged for apologize to Him after that)

But that's it. I moved on with my life :)

Sampe skarang pun gw masih sering banget ngalamin situations like hell, tapi gw juga yakin untuk terus jalan, ngelanjutin langkah. Wajar banget juga untuk jatoh & menangis, tapi menurut gw, yang terpenting adalah untuk bangkit setelah kita jatoh. Dan jangan lupa juga, bola semakin jatoh akan semakin tinggi membalnya :)

Tapi namanya juga wanita ya, ga lega kayaknya kalo ga curhat. Ke suami, ke bestfriends, ke nyokap, tetepp. :D
Most of the time, gw ga nyari solusi, tapi sekedar ngelus2 punggung gw and say "It's OK. Everything will be just fine." will be more than enough.

aaahh hope, hope, hope, when will these hopes find the lock? :p




No comments:

Post a Comment